Invisalign and Your Smile
You have always wanted a straighter smile. Ever since you were a kid, you would be envious of classmates who found themselves adorned with brackets and braces, and infinitely more jealous when they had them removed.
You never had the opportunity to get braces, and now you are at a point where you cannot imagine having them at all. “Working in a professional setting hardly seems like the place for braces anymore,” you think to yourself.
But with Invisalign, you can have a beautiful smile without anyone knowing that you are transforming the look of your teeth. Through Dr. Kurt Schneider’s blog, you will learn how we can help you achieve the smile results that you have always desired. Keep reading to learn more!
Transforming the Look of Your Smile
The amount of benefits from Invisalign clear aligners is virtually limitless. Compared to braces, you have a considerable amount more freedom than you would with brackets and braces. Some of the major benefits of Invisalign include:
- Aesthetics- you do not have to worry about anyone knowing that you are changing your smile with the help of clear Invisalign aligners. These aligners are designed to blend in with your natural teeth, providing you with the confidence to keep smiling, even during treatment.
- Few Restrictions- with braces, you constantly have to worry about what you are eating and if brackets will break off because of your food choices. With Invisalign, you simply remove the aligner when you eat, drink, and brush your teeth. This means that you can still eat anything that you would like! You also do not have to learn a completely new dental hygiene routine like you would with braces.
- Cost- the cost of Invisalign is comparable to that of braces. If you are looking for a way to straighten your teeth without the look of braces and no added strain on your wallet, then Invisalign is right for you.
- Duration of Treatment- for many adults, the length of treatment time with Invisalign can be less than braces. That means that you are spending less time changing your smile, and more time smiling!
More Information About Invisalign
If you think that Invisalign clear aligners might be right for you, then do not hesitate to contact Dr. Kurt Schneider and his team. We will answer all of your questions about Invisalign and set up an individual consultation to evaluate if Invisalign is a good fit for you.
Dr. Schneider wants you to have a smile that you are proud of and that fills you with a sense of confidence. If you are looking to straighten your teeth, call Dr. Schneider and his team today. You deserve to have a beautiful smile that beams! Learn how with Invisalign.
- Dr. Kurt Schneider. Invisalign. https://drkschneider.com/invisalign-invisible-braces.html
- Invisalign. All About Invisalign. http://www.invisalign.com/Pages/default.aspx